Hi,

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the meeting today. Minutes from
the IRC meeting are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US/Meetings/2014/May

We're continuing to plan our US Summer Hackfest which is currently
slated to occur in Boston in late July:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2014/US_Summer_Hackfest

At our next meeting in June we'll have a lot more information about
the Summer Hackfest. Instead of our usual IRC chat, we'll try
video-chat using WebRTC in the browser[1]:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US/Meetings/2014/June

I'll also be searching for a more permanent time for our monthly
meetings. It looks like 5pm is the earliest that the West coast can
make on a weekday, so hopefully something in 5pm/5:30/6 PDT
(8pm/8:30/9 EDT) will work. I'll send out a poll in the next week.

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald

[1] Assuming that everything goes well in our tests ahead of time --
some of these implementations are pretty new technology! :-)