Shanghai Yutong Pharma signs Memorandum of Understanding with China
Biochemistry Industry Association Seal Oil Committee

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Shanghai Yutong Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB:SYUP)
a leading manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical and
neutraceuticals products in China, is pleased to have signed a
Memorandum of Understanding with the China Biochemistry Industry
Association Seal Oil Committee to manufacture pharmaceuticals created
from Seal Oil Extracts.

Both parties anticipate to sign a definitive agreement upon mutual
due diligence and necessary approval and drug classification from
Government agencies.

The China Biochemistry Industry Association Seal Oil Committee was
established to evaluate the merits of Seal Oil and unsaturated fatty
acid (Omega 3) compounds in treating various diseases including, but
not limited to Heart Disease, Blood pressure, Stroke, Mental illness,
Diabetes II, Prostate disease, Psoriasis, Chemical liver injury, and
to lower levels of blood lipids.

Dr. Kangsen Xu, the deputy director of the Center for Standardization
Studies on National Pharmaceutical and Biological Products in Beijing
stated, “We have approved of three drugs to undergo clinical trials
here in China, and we have superseded anticipated results in our
Phase II testing in 25 hospitals in Shanghai and Beijing. We have
recorded an over 70% efficacy rate in these drugs. We are currently
under Phase III testing with all the drugs, and anticipate results to
manifest themselves within the next 3 months.”

About Seal Oil

Currently qualified as a Neutraceutical, seal oil is a superior
source of fatty acids than fish oil for the following reasons:

• Docosapentaenoic Acid (DPA) is the acid that scientists believe
gives fatty acid its beneficial qualities, and Seal oil can supply up
to ten times as much DPA as would comparable fish oils.

• Fish oil is susceptible to oxidation whereas seal oil is more
resistant to the natural oxidation processes.

• The absorption of seal oil into the human body is easier and more
thorough than fish oils

• Seal oils are virtually free of cholesterol as opposed to fish and
fish oils which are relatively high in Cholesterol.

For more information on Seal Oil, please examine www.fda.gov

About Shanghai Yutong Pharma, Inc.

Through its subsidiary, Shanghai Yutong Pharmaceuticals, LTD, the
company specializes in the development and commercialization of
Chinese herbal medicines and biological pharmaceuticals. The Company
operates from a 90,000 square foot GMP-approved facility in Shanghai,
China and markets over 13 different types of Traditional Chinese
Medicines. For more information, visit http://www.yutongyaoye.com.cn/

***************************************
Joy Reidenberg, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Center for Anatomy and Functional Morphology
Mail Box 1007
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
1 Gustave L. Levy Place
New York, NY 10029-6574 USA
voice: (212) 241-7563
fax: (212) 860-1174
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

web pages:
http://directory.mssm.edu/faculty/facultyInfo.php?id=19124&deptid=17

http://gsevals.mssm.edu/research/facultyDetail.php?cid=151

http://gsevals.mssm.edu/gradhome/palumni.php?cid=1108

                   \
               __-|  \- __
            _/             --__
         _/                     --
       / ___ -- __                @ )
     / /           -- _     _ __ -- ===
  __//__                | /
/__^__\                |/
***************************************

                               \
                        __ -|   \-  __
                   _/                       --   __
              _/                                        --
           / _  __ --  __                            @ )
        / /                       --   _      _  __   --    ===
                            \