The Bottlenose Dolphin Research Institute (BDRI) www.thebdri.com is currently
seeking three research internships (MS thesis & Bachelor students) for the Fall
season (End August - September 2007 to November 2007).

  Research interns participate in BDRI’s ongoing research projects (more info
in www.thebdri.com), giving them broad exposure to a variety to research
methodologies: Photo-identification, Bioacoustics, Diving and surface
behavioural analysis, etc). Other responsibilities may include but are not
limited to data entry into the computer for analysis, library, and involvement
in special projects.  We support non-invasive and non-disruptive research. In
addition, interns are required to complete a research project on an assigned
relevant topic as part of their thesis work.

  Starting and ending dates are flexible. Our internships program is a full
time voluntary position. Unfortunately, funds are very limited, there is no
compensation for this internship position and successful applicants will be
responsible for their living and transportation expenses during the time of the
internship. Food and living space is arranged for internships onsite (consult
us the monthly fee). Moreover, the volunteer is in charge of providing an
insurance that covers the risks of the volunteer itself when engaged in the
field work.

  We anticipate filling this internship position by May 15th, 2007.

  We are happy to answer any questions you have, but answers to common
questions can be found on our web site at:
http://www.thebdri.com

  Best regards,

Bruno Díaz López
Research Biologist / Marine Zoologist
Chief Researcher
The Bottlenose Dolphin Research Institute BDRI
V.Armando Diaz Nº4 07020 Golfo Aranci (SS) Italy
http://www.thebdri.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: + (39) 346 0815414