We are pleased to announce that the International Marine Animal Trainer's
Association has joined the European Association of Aquatic Mammals and the
Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums to support the peer-reviewed
journal, *Aquatic Mammals*.

This focuses the journal to emphasize research conducted on marine mammal
husbandry, veterinary care, research in a captive environment, and
training.  Please visit our new website at *
http://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org*
**
We will have a booth at the SMM conference, so stop by and discuss your
ideas for future articles or a whole special issue.

Dr. Jeanette Thomas
Department of Biological Sciences
Western Illinois University-Quad Cities
3561 60th St.
Moline, IL  61265
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and
Editor of Aquatic Mammals
same address
See Aquatic Mammals website at:
http://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org/

Because I teach at two locations, email is the best method of communication