May 19, 2008

For Immediate Release:

Geo-Marine, Inc. (GMI) is conducting Ocean/Windpower Baseline Ecological
Studies for the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
Division of Science, Research & Technology, in regards to potential wind
farm development off the New Jersey coast.

Saturday, May 17, three of our employees were participating in an aerial
marine mammal survey associated with this study when the aircraft crashed.
One of our employees, Stephen Claussen of Seattle, WA, was killed in the
accident.  The other two team members, Jacalyn Toth Brown and Juan Carlos
Salinas, were seriously injured and are undergoing treatment at AtlantiCare
Regional Medical Center in Atlantic City, NJ.  The aircraft involved was
owned by Ambroult Aviation.  John Ambroult (the pilot) was also killed in
the crash.

Stephen was a Marine Mammal Observer supporting our Wind Power Ecological
Baseline Studies for NJDEP.  Jacalyn is a Marine Scientist from our
Millville, NJ office supporting our Wind Power Ecological Baseline Studies
for NJDEP.  Juan Carlos is a Marine Mammal Observer supporting our Wind
Power Ecological Baseline Studies for NJDEP.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families, friends, and associates of
those involved in this tragic event.  No words can express our sadness over
this loss.

GMI extends its thanks to the FAA, the New Jersey State Police, and all
local responders for their support during the search and rescue efforts.  We
continue to work with these parties and the NTSB to develop an understanding
of the facts that led to this tragic event.

For more information please contact Mark Tanner, President and COO of GMI,
at 972-423-5480 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Geo-Marine, Inc. is a Plano, TX based Environmental and Engineering Services
firm with seven office locations within the U.S. and project locations
world-wide.

Amy Whitt, M.E.M.

Marine Mammal Biologist

Geo-Marine, Inc.