Dear MARMAMers,

I am looking for information on pilot whale sex ratio at birth to run
Population Viability Analyses.
If anyone has any info beside the one described in the "IWC Special Issue on
Biology of Northern Hemisphere pilot whales", or one of the following articles
in pdf, I would be very pleased to get them.

DESPORTES G.; ANDERSEN L. W. ;
BLOCH D. 1994. Variation in fœtal and postnatal sex
ratios in long-finned pilot whales, Ophelia, vol. 39, no3, pp.

SERGEANT, D.E. 1962. The biology of pilot or pothead whale Globicephala melaena
(Traill) in Newfoundland waters. Bull. Fish. Res. Board Can., 132. 1-84.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Pauline Gauffier+34 658 199 045
http://www.circe-asso.org