Dear Marmam subscribers, I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist me
rather quickly with a pdf copy of the following older article that I've been
unsuccessfully attempting to obtain. This journal is not located in any library
within close proximity to me, and I also have contacted several researcher
colleagues, as well as the NMFS library system for assistance, with no one
having the article in their current possession.

This is the article: BRUYNS, W. F. J. MORZER. 1969. Sight records and notes on
the false killer whale. SAUGETIERKUNDLICHE MITTEILUNGEN 17(4):351-356.  Thank
you in advance for your kind assistance. Happy holidays!!  With regards,Dagmar
Fertl http://www.ziphiusecoservices.com

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows
Live