Please post to MARMAM, thank you.

Please forgive cross posting to multiple lists.

Aquatic Mammals Journal Offers a SPECIAL subscription Holiday discount.

With each renewed or new subscription to Aquatic Mammals Journal, you receive: A summary 12-minute video (available as a download from the journal’s web site in keeping with our green policy) featuring commentary from Sam Ridgway, Bill Evans, Bill Perrin, Jerry Kooyman (and several other marine mammal scientists) discussing Climate change/ Global warming and its affect on marine mammals

Visit the Aquatic Mammals Journal web site for details on our

 2010 SUBSCRIPTION RATES for Volume 36 (January to December 2010)

http://store.aquaticmammalsjournal.org

Subscribe today as this special discount expires at midnight on 31 December 2009!

Remember with Aquatic Mammals’ new Go Green policy, all papers will be available online as soon as they are reviewed, accepted and typeset. Print copies will be available only on-demand with hard copies published only twice a year.

Aquatic Mammals

c/o Gina Colley

Western Illinois University

Document and Publication Services