MARINEMAMMAL BOOKS AND REPRINTS WANTED

¡VIVAVaquita! (a collaborative effort of five 501(3)cnon-profits) is requesting
marine mammal books, reprints, monographs, andjournals.  Literature can be
donated orwe can purchase sets of books, reprints, and journals.  We make the
literature available tocolleagues working on marine mammals, getting it into
hands where it will beactively used, and in the proccess help to raise funds
for research andconservation work on the World’s most endangered marine mammal
species, thevaquita (Phocoena sinus). Donations aretax-deductible, and we may
be able to arrange pick-up of large quantities ofliterature.

We are currentlycollecting literature to help fund our Sept/Oct 2013 expedition
to San Felipe, Mexico,to observe and photograph the vaquita, and to conduct
education work with localorganizations and school groups in Mexico. See our
website
< www.vivavaquita.org> for details of our previous work. If you have any
literature you would be interested in donating orselling to us, please contact
us at the email or phone number below.  Thanks in advance…
Tom
Thomas A. Jefferson, Ph.D.
Clymene Enterprises / ¡VIVA Vaquita!
13037 YerbaValley Way