¡VIVAVaquita! is requesting marine mammal books, reprints,monographs, and
journals.  Literature canbe donated or we can purchase sets of books, reprints,
and journals.  We make the literature available to colleaguesworking on marine
mammals, getting it into hands where it will be activelyused, and in the
process help to raise funds for research and conservation workon the vaquita,
the World’s most endangered marine mammal species. Donations aretax-deductible,
and we may be able to arrange pick-up of large quantities ofliterature.

We are currentlycollecting literature to help fund our education work with
local organizationsand school groups in Mexico and California.  If you have any
literature you would beinterested in donating or selling to us, please contact
Tom Jefferson at  sclym...@aol.com.