Dear MARMAMMers,

We are currently preparing a second edition of our 2008 Elsevier book- Marine
Mammals of the World: A Comprehensive Guide to Their Identification. As part of
the upgrade, we are soliciting new photos to improve on those of the first
edition. We are mainly looking for images of rarer species (e.g., beaked
whales, Baikal/Caspian seals, Ross seal, and southern fur seals), but also
unusual behaviors, hybrids, anomalous color patterns, etc.  If we use your
photo, you will receive a 30% discount on the book; if we use a large number of
your photos, you will receive a free copy of the e-book. Please send pinniped
photos to Marc Webber <marcweb...@sbcglobal.net> and all other marine mammal
photos to Robert Pitman <robert.pit...@noaa.gov>.  Please send medium size JPGs
and we will request full-res versions later if we need them.  We thank you in
advance for your contributions!

Best wishes,
Thomas A.Jefferson
Marc A. Webber