Dear MARMAM Colleagues,

WDC (Whale and Dolphin Conservation) is going to start with a further project
in July 2015. Therefore we are looking for a German speaking veterinarian
expert. The aim is to publish a scientific article after a six month working
period.
If you are interested please send your CV and a list of publications to:
kont...@whales.org<mailto:kont...@whales.org>
After checking your files we will get in touch with you for further information.
Best regards,

[WDC - Whale and Dolphin Conservation]<http://www.whales.org/>

Telefon: +49 89 6100 2393
Fax: +49 89 6100 2394
E-Mail: kont...@whales.org<mailto:kont...@whales.org>

WDC, Whale and Dolphin Conservation
Implerstraße 55
D-81371 München
Germany
whales.org<http://whales.org>

[http://www.wdcs.co.uk/media/images/EmailSignatureImages/SocialLogos/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/walhelfer>

[http://www.wdcs.co.uk/media/images/EmailSignatureImages/SocialLogos/twitter.png]
 <http://www.twitter.com/WDC_Deutschland>
[http://www.wdcs.co.uk/media/images/EmailSignatureImages/SocialLogos/youtube.png]
 <http://www.youtube.com/WDCSDE>
[http://www.wdcs.co.uk/media/images/EmailSignatureImages/SocialLogos/blogs.png]
<http://www.wdcs-de.org/blogs/>
[http://www.wdcs.co.uk/media/images/EmailSignatureImages/SocialLogos/newsletter.png]
 <https://secure.wdcs.org/de/forms/newsletter/subscribe.php>

[http://www.wdcs.co.uk/media/images/EmailSignatureImages/Campaigns/DEdolphins.png]<http://www.delfinpatenschaft.de/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature>

WDC, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, Implerstraße 55, D-81371 München, Tel: 089
6100 2393, ist eine gemeinnützige GmbH, AG München HRB 126158
Wenn Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort
den Absender und löschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die
unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your
system.  Any unauthorized copying or distribution of this message is forbidden.