Good day MARMAMers,

We are a non-profit wildlife documentary film organization called Wild Lens,
wildlensinc.org <http://wildlensinc.org/>. We have just released two language
versions of our short film about the vaquita porpoise which is the most
endangered marine mammal on the planet.  Our film documents the struggle to
save the vaquita from extinction. The purpose of this short film is to engage
people about the vaquitas story while we now focus on a 30 minute film for
television.  We also will release a full feature film in 2018 as we document
the occurrences during the two year gillnet ban in the Upper Gulf of California
that the Mexican government has implemented to stop illegal fishing and the
extinction of the vaquita.

The videos are for everyone to use as an awareness tool, so please use it on
your websites, presentations or anywhere where people can learn and get
involved to save the vaquita.  We want the vaquita to be the symbol of hope for
all species on this planet. It will take the international community’s
involvement to really have a positive impact on this issue and other issues
facing our natural environment.

To learn more about our project visit: vaquitafilm.com <http://vaquitafilm.com/>

Below are two language version which we just released:

English Version: vimeo.com/wildlens/vaquita <http://vimeo.com/wildlens/vaquita>

Spanish Version: https://vimeo.com/166899979 <https://vimeo.com/166899979>

If there are any questions or concerns please contact me at
s...@wildlensinc.org.

Viva Vaquita!

 Sean

 Sean Bogle, Project Director