The 22nd Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals in Halifax,
Nova Scotia (October 22-27, 2017) has opportunities available for more
volunteers. The volunteer application form and accompanying information
about what to expect as a volunteer are now available online on the SMM
conference website (http://www.smmconference.org/volunteers/). Please note
that you must submit a signed volunteer application to be eligible for
conference registration re-compensation, that volunteer positions are on a
first-come first-serve basis until we have reached our registration
re-compensation quota, and that to apply to volunteer you must be a current
member of the Society for Marine Mammalogy and already be registered for
the conference (http://www.smmconference.org/).

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions (
volunte...@marinemammalscience.org).

Dara Orbach, PhD

SMM 2017 Volunteer Coordinator

Izaak Walton Killam Postdoctoral Fellow