Vacancy for Oceans Campaigner at the Environmental Investigation Agency, UK

Dear colleagues,

The Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) UK is recruiting for a new Oceans
Campaigner.

EIA has been at the forefront of efforts to combat environmental abuse since
1984. The oceans campaign seeks to improve the status of global marine
ecosystems and cetacean populations through a reduction in marine plastic
pollution and strengthening of global protection for cetaceans. To successfully
implement campaign strategies, the organisation requires a full-time Oceans
Campaigner.

For further information please visit
https://eia-international.org/about-eia/vacancies

[https://eia-international.org/wp-content/uploads/2006_01_Indonesia_Wasur_NP_Illegal_Logging_371-300x225.jpg]<https://eia-international.org/about-eia/vacancies>

Vacancies – EIA International<https://eia-international.org/about-eia/vacancies>
eia-international.org
Vacancies . We post all job vacancies here. You can keep informed about EIA’s
work by signing up for our updates. We currently have one vacancy.

Closing date: 10.30 BST on Monday, April 10, 2017