Request for leopard seal sighting records/collections from New Zealand waters

On behalf of all authors currently writing a review of leopard seals in New
Zealand waters, we would like to make a request for leopard seal sighting
records or locations of specimen collections from this region.

We are primarily seeking unpublished and anecdotal accounts, and would be
grateful for any information.

Any observations and images/footage shared will of course be fully credited to
the observer and photographer.

In instances where substantial unpublished data collections are shared, it may
warrant co-authorship.

Krista Hupman

Dr Krista Hupman

Cetacean Biologist/Ecologist

krista.hup...@niwa.co.nz

+64-4-386-0527<tel:+64%204-386%200527> | 301 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point,
Wellington | www.niwa.co.nz<http://www.niwa.co.nz/>

Dr Krista Hupman
Cetacean Biologist/Ecologist

+64-4-386-0527 | 301 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point, Wellington |
www.niwa.co.nz<http://www.niwa.co.nz>
[NIWA]<http://www.niwa.co.nz>
To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security
standards, NIWA's IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity
logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided by
third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to,
processed by and stored on NIWA's IT systems.