VIVA Vaquita would like to announce that we will be participating in a special
screening of the short documentarySouls of the Vermilion Sea, followed by a
panel discussion on Sunday, March 25th, from 3-5 PM PST.  Co-hosted by ASU’s
Center for Biodiversity Outcomes (CBO) and several local organizations, this
event will be held on the campus of Arizona State University, and will be
live-streamed for a global audience.  We hope you might join the conversation
with a distinguished panel of experts, who will discuss this compelling
conservation challenge.  In light of recent vaquita CPR efforts in the Gulf of
California, it is a timely and important opportunity to query experts on the
status of current recovery efforts.

The short documentary will be available for viewing for the duration of the
event at the following link, which currently directs visitors to the event
announcement. On the day of the event, the link will connect to CBO’s YouTube
channel, where the 30 minute documentary will be available for viewing, as well
as the actual live-streamed discussion.  Viewers will be able to post questions
for the panel through this platform. http://links.asu.edu/VaquitaEvent