MARINE MAMMAL BOOKS AND REPRINTS SOUGHT

¡VIVAVaquita! (a non-profit organization) is seekingmarine mammal books,
reprints, monographs, and journals. We make the literatureavailable to
colleagues working on marine mammals, getting it into hands whereit will be
actively used, and in the process help to raise funds for researchand
conservation work on the vaquita (Phocoenasinus), the World’s most endangered
marine mammal. Literature can bedonated or we can purchase sets of books,
reprints, and journals.  Donations are tax-deductible.

Theglobal population of this species now numbers less than 20 individuals and
isdeclining at ca. 50%/year.  We arecurrently collecting literature as part of
our efforts to help fund oureducation and public awareness work, in a
last-ditch effort to avoid theextinction of this species in the next year or
two!  Visit our website at www.vivavaquita.orgfor more details.

Ifyou have any marine mammal literature you would be interested in donating or
‘selling’to us, please contact Tom Jefferson at  sclym...@aol.com.