Hi everyone,

I would like to make you aware of a webinar, I will be giving on the 26th
November on 'Managing the impacts of underwater noise'. I will provide some
background for better understanding of the issue and introduce the risk based
approach to managing the impacts of noise on marine mammals (and other marine
life). I will also show new technologies for whale movement modelling in
response to sound impacts such as agent based models. There is a chance for Q&A
at the end of the 1 h session.

More information and to sign on here:

https://www.theacademybydhi.com/course-sessions/managing-the-impacts-of-underwater-noise-11600057-219

Best regards,

Frank Thomsen
PhD
Senior Scientist and Sales Executive

[DHI logo]

The expert in WATER ENVIRONMENTS

DHI A/S
Agern Allé 5
DK-2970 Hørsholm
Denmark

CVR-no: 36466871

Tel:

+45 4516 9200
Direct:

+45 4516 9446
Mobile:

+45 2940 4355

f...@dhigroup.com<mailto:f...@dhigroup.com>
www.dhigroup.com<http://www.dhigroup.com>

Privacy policy<http://www.dhigroup.com/privacy>

Unless you are the intended recipient
(or authorised to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not
use, copy, disseminate or disclose
any information contained in it thereof. If you have received this
communication in error, please advise the sender
appropriately by reply e-mail, and then delete it. Thank you very much.