Dear colleagues,

there is a very attractive job opportunity at DHI for a senior scientist,
specialized in underwater acoustics. The position involves both development and
delivery of our underwater acoustics capability. It's on a permanent basis.

This Sensio position should support should support the increasing variety of
projects dealing with Sound and Marine Life, especially but not limited to
marine mammals.

The full job add can be found via the below link. Please note that deadline for
Applications is June, 01, 2022.

I am happy to answer any questions regarding the position
(f...@dhigroup.com<mailto:f...@dhigroup.com>).

Senior Scientist - Underwater Acoustics I Egen hjemmeside
(emply.com)<https://dhi.career.emply.com/ad/senior-scientist-underwater-acoustics/djwq39/en>

Best regards,

Frank Thomsen
Director Market Development, Sound and Marine Life
Ecology and Environment