Dear Marmam reader,

in view of the 2023 European Cetacean Society Annual Conference, that
will take place in O Grove, Galicia, Spain, we are considering to
present the proposal for the 9^th Workshop on Communicating Marine
Mammal Science to the General Public. The last 4 workshop were following
specific thematic. However, for this new proposal we would like to open
to a wide spectrum of contributions on the issue.

With the present communication we are inviting all the interested
parties to submit a contribution idea to be presented in the program.

It is our desire to embrace all possible fields, journalism, economics,
figurative and non-figurative arts, digital, music, teaching, etc.

You are invited to submit your idea contacting us:

Barbara, Gema, Luigi and Volker

To get in touch at this time, please contact Volker Smit via email:
s...@m-e-e-r.de