Dear colleagues,

Through our partnership with the University of Miami, the NOAA Southeast
Fisheries Science Center marine mammal branch in Miami, FL is looking to
hire a full-time Assistant Scientist with quantitative ecology ore related
expertise to join our international team on a large-scale passive acoustic
monitoring project (LISTEN GoMex - Long-term Investigations into
Soundscapes, Trends, Ecosystems, and Noise in the Gulf of Mexico).

To apply, this position at the University of Miami can be found on the UM
job site (www.miami.edu/careers) by searching for requisition  R100063621.

Please share this info with any potential applicants and feel free to
contact me at melissa.soldevi...@noaa.gov with any questions.

Best wishes,
Melissa

Melissa Soldevilla, PhD