MareTerra Environmental Research and Conservation is accepting interns to
join research projects on the conservation of bottlenose dolphins and the
marine environment from May to October 2023 in Alghero (Sardinia island -
Italy).

MareTerra is a non-profit organization created by people committed to
promoting the conservation of nature and sustainable development. Our
internship is a unique opportunity for students and graduates to learn
research methods (photo-ID, Bioacoustics, GIS) for the conservation of the
marine environment in Sardinia island, the hotspot of biodiversity of the
Mediterranean Sea. Working in an international context, our interns will
play an active role in environmental education to develop awareness and
respect for marine conservation among tourists and locals.
Please have a look at our websites:
- www.mareterra-erc.org;
- www.progettonaturasardegna.com.

Required skills:
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (English level > B2);
- Self-confidence;
- Flexibility, adaptability to an international work environment and
punctuality;
- Good public relations skills;
- Confidence on board a motorboat and the ability to swim properly;
We look for people who are highly motivated, responsible and willing to
work long hours in the field.

To receive the internship rules, the application form and more details,
please, contact us:
i...@mareterra-erc.org

Gabriella La Manna, Ph.D.v

--