Dear MARMAM,My co-authors and I are very pleased to report the publication
ofNomenclature of the Larger Toothed Whales (Odontocetes): A Historical Review,
in Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology,no. 655. The official date of issue is:
Wednesday, 25 January 2023.    The Smithsonian’s online publishing
portal/archive on Figshare.com now features the monograph. This site allows
visitors to access and download the searchable PDF at no cost. Here is the
official digital object identifier (DOI): https://doi.org/10.5479/si.21954029
And here is the direct link, if needed:
https://smithsonian.figshare.com/articles/book/Nomenclature_of_the_Larger_Toothed_Whales_Odontocetes_A_Historical_Review/21954029
   Thanks, and we hope that you find this monograph useful.Best wishes,Thomas
A. Jefferson, ph.d.sclym...@aol.com