Royal HaskoningDHV is urgently seeking a Principal Marine Mammal Consultant
with extensive experience in technical reviews and examination processes.

Job Role:

We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to take up the post
of Principal Marine Mammal Consultant. The marine mammal team provides marine
mammal advisory services across a range of projects and sectors, delivering
Environmental Impact Assessments, Habitats Regulations Assessment, European
Protected Species licences and the development of mitigation plans such as
Marine Mammal Mitigation Plans (MMMP) and Site Integrity Plans.

This role might be right for you if you have:

  *   Extensive experience in the delivery of marine mammal Environmental
Impact Assessments, Habitats Regulations Assessments, European Protected
Species Assessments and the development of MMMPs, and Site Integrity Plan;
  *   Experience of developing and advising on marine mammal surveys and
underwater noise modelling data analysis and assessment;
  *   Excellent knowledge and a working understanding of relevant UK and EC
wildlife legislation, planning policies and licensing regulations;
  *   Experience in advising clients (internal and external) and liaising with
stakeholders in respect to marine mammal assessments; and
  *   Excellent written and verbal communication, organisational, analytical
and time management skills.

Apply here: Principal Marine Mammal Consultant | Royal
HaskoningDHV<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalhaskoningdhv.com%2Fen%2Fcareers%2Fvacancies%2Fprincipal-marine-mammal-consultant-6114&data=05%7C01%7Cleonie.lepple%40rhdhv.com%7Cf0990078645a41d1005d08db09b868f7%7C15f996bfaad1451c8d179b95d025eafc%7C0%7C0%7C638114459877966932%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=gBXvEtZNn7rIyDcaqSNEtH1QNbYggAQf8xLb5PPdhhI%3D&reserved=0>
  and find more information about the role and Royal HaskoningDHV.

About Royal HaskoningDHV:

Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for 140 years. Together, through
our expertise and passion, we have helped contribute to a better society and
improved people’s lives with work underpinned by our sustainable values and
goals. We are an independent international engineering and project management
consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation. Royal
HaskoningDHV is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We have the clear goal of
driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are
embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and
collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. We recognise that
embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters
collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our
communities and the customers we serve.

Location: Peterborough, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester, Brighton,
London, Exeter

Anna Sweeney BSc (Hons), MRes

Senior Environmental Consultant (Marine Mammal)

T +44 151 243 9295| E anna.swee...@rhdhv.com<mailto:anna.swee...@rhdhv.com> | W
www.royalhaskoningdhv.com<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalhaskoningdhv.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7Cleonie.lepple%40rhdhv.com%7Cf0990078645a41d1005d08db09b868f7%7C15f996bfaad1451c8d179b95d025eafc%7C0%7C0%7C638114459877966932%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=8ZHJQN%2BL8qw4PMC9cq%2BPWnKhBD3czXbAFFH3M6oZL7U%3D&reserved=0>

HaskoningDHV UK Ltd. a company of Royal HaskoningDHV | Honeycomb, Edmund
Street, Liverpool. L3 9NG. UK

Registered Office: Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood,
Peterborough, PE2 6FZ| Registered in England 1336844

[cid:image001.jpg@01D93BCD.83AE4130]