Hello!
We just wanted to send a reminder that we have extended the deadline until Sep
8th. The University of Florida Aquatic Animal Health (AAH) Program
(https://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu/) is currently seeking to fill our Program
Assistant Position. Our program here at the College of Veterinary Medicine
focuses on training in the care of marine mammals, with an emphasis on
manatees. This position aids the program's initiatives through administrative
support, grant fiscal management, and supporting facilitation of educational
deliverables, including online courses. Please see below for further details
regarding the posting.
 If you have any questions regarding the posting, please email me at
(ivlar...@ufl.edu<mailto:ivlar...@ufl.edu>). Please feel free to share this
posting with anyone who you think may be interested.
 University of Florida - Details - Program Assistant link
(ufl.edu)<https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/527613/program-assistant?fbclid=IwAR20zNhak6oGdKSkd-w4lHfJfcZEdO4V-PK8lDv9wXcXBYbwZPPlt8L90Cc>
Or go to https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/listing/  and look for job number:
527613
Sincerely,
Dr Iske Larkin

[AAH logo blue E-Mail Sig]

Iske V. Larkin, PhD
Senior Lecturer & Education Coordinator
Director of Aquatic Animal Health Program
Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Florida
PO Box 100136
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, Florida 32610

Office phone - 352-294-4095
Work cell - 352-494-1742
Fax - 352-392-8289
Program web page: http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu<http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu/>

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the
world." -Anonymous