Dear colleagues,

I am looking for some acoustic devices to continue and expand our acoustic
research projects in the south of Portugal focused on cetacean bioacoustics
where the acoustic studies are limited.
Specifically I am looking for a SoundTrap ST300 HF (Compact recorder) and
also a 4 channel SoundTrap ST4300HF. Since these units are no longer
produced, I was hoping to find one in our marmam community.

If any of you have any of these units available and are considering selling
them, please let me know. These sound traps have the specifications that we
are looking for to use in our bioacoustic projects.

All the best

Joana Castro

Sem
vĂ­rus.www.avast.com
<#m_2782112524846139824_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>