Hello MARMAM network,

I am a post-doc at the University of Southampton, and I am just enquiring if
anyone has any broadband Harbour Porpoise acoustic recordings, they would be
willing to share with me. The data will be used to test several detections
algorithms and may form part of the training data if permissible. I am testing
algorithms for their performance in variable soundscapes and ambient noise
conditions, but I am currently struggling to source Harbour Porpoise data.
Ideally the sample rate would be around 384 kHz, and any quantity of data is
suitable.

Thanks in advance 😊

Please get in contact via: elw1...@soton.ac.uk<mailto:elw1...@soton.ac.uk>

All the best