Dear MARMAM community,

I am reaching out to you regarding NAMMCO-North Atlantic Marine Mammal
Commission's Internship Programme. The current call for applications is open
until the 30th of April.

The NAMMCO Internship Programme, is a paid opportunity that gives students or
early career professionals the chance to be involved in an international marine
mammal management and conservation body, improve their skillset, and learn more
about NAMMCO and its activities. Please note that we can only consider
applicants from NAMMCO member or EEA countries. The intern will work full-time
at the NAMMCO Secretariat in Tromsø, Norway. Further details about the
internship can be found here<https://nammco.no/nammco-internship/>.

Please feel free to share the information about the internship and do not
hesitate to contact nammco-...@nammco.org<mailto:nammco-...@nammco.org> should
you have any questions.

Best,
Naima