Hi Arek,

I'd be happy to wait until I'm finished, but as you can see from my other
posts, I have run into problems along the way. I think I've hit a wall with
the latest one dealing with the response from the SOAP service having plain
text as well as XML. I think this one has me stumped, in that I cannot
proceed at all until I can get a different response from the SOAP service
(one that contains just XML), so I think I really need the biomart
developers' input on that one. Could you have a look at that email, please?

Thanks very much!
:) Allyson

--
Thanks,
Allyson :)

Allyson Lister
Research Associate
Centre for Integrated Systems Biology for Ageing and Nutrition
Newcastle University
http://www.cisban.ac.uk
School of Computing Science
Newcastle University