Hi Joachim,

sure, thanks for the feedback. We are definitely supporting this feature in the upcoming 0.8 release.

Best
Syed

Joachim Baran wrote:
Hello,

I am just working on the DAS representation of our data again and came
across the annoying message: 'Attributes from multiple attribute pages
are not allowed', because I mixed attributes from two feature pages in
an exportable. Basically, I had the exportable set to include all of
our newly added features and then added the extra feature
'external_gene_id' (a.k.a. Associated Gene Name) of our Ensembl mart.

It would be nice if the new upcoming BioMart would support this.

Thanks,
Joachim