Hi Leandro,

this happens to those dimension table filters whereby the corresponding attribute (i-e attribute for the same field) does not exist or have different name. If it doesnt exist, please try creating it and set its hideDisplay property to true or 1, if you do not want the attribute to appear on the interface.

admittedly, the behaviour is annoying but deterministic (not completely random) :)

Best
Syed