They've changed the virtualSchemaName as well as the dataset names - you should
use 'metazoa_mart_4' instead. Check the XML button in their MartView to see an
example and look closely at the opening Query tag.

cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Holland, BSc MBCS
Operations and Delivery Director, Eagle Genomics Ltd