Hi Leandro,
You have diagnosed the problem correctly. BioMart 0.7 SQL compiler performs
inner join as a standard. Therefore the data model requires that all the keys
from the main tables are also present in the dimensions even if the
corresponding rows remain unpopulated. Please make this change to your dm
tables and everything should be back to normal. We are planning for 0.8 to add
the left join feature as a deployer defined setting