From: Claude Chelala <c.chel...@qmul.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 06:47:11 -0400
To: Arek Kasprzyk <arek.kaspr...@oicr.on.ca>, Syed Haider
<syed.hai...@oicr.on.ca>
Subject: Bioinformaticians

Dear Arek

We have two vacancies for experienced bioinformaticians to work at Barts
Cancer Research UK Centre and contribute to the development of the
pancreatic cancer bioinformatics platform and analytical tools.

Experience in using the BioMart technology is highly desirable and will be
an advantage.

The details of the posts are below:
http://webapps.qmul.ac.uk/hr/vacancies/jobs.php?id=2039
http://webapps.qmul.ac.uk/hr/vacancies/jobs.php?id=2042

 I would be grateful if you could post these adverts either internally at
EBI or through your BioMart mailing list.

Regards

Claude

 Claude Chelala
 Institute of Cancer & CR-UK Clinical Centre
 Barts & The London School of Medicine (QMUL)
 Charterhouse Square
 London EC1M 6BQ
 Tel: +44 (0)20 7882 3570
 Fax: +44 (0)20 7882 3884
 email: c.chel...@qmul.ac.uk
 web page: http://www.cancer.qmul.ac.uk/staff/chelala.html

This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure.
It must not be used by, or its contents copied or disclosed to, persons other
than the addressee.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately
and delete the email. This message has been scanned for viruses.

------ End of Forwarded Message