Please replace the MartURLLocation section with the following:

<MartDBLocation
databaseType="mysql"
host="martdb.ensembl.org<http://martdb.ensembl.org>"
database="snp_mart_59"
name="snp"
displayName="ENSEMBL VARIATION 59 (SANGER UK)"
port="5316"
schema="snp_mart_59"
user="anonymous"
password=""
visible="1"
default="0"
martUser=""
includeDatasets=""
/>

Jonathan Guberman, PhD
Application Programmer

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Tel:         647-260-7818
Toll-free: 1-866-678-6427
www.oicr.on.ca<http://www.oicr.on.ca>

On 2010-10-25, at 2:48 PM, <vile...@vt.edu<mailto:vile...@vt.edu>>
<vile...@vt.edu<mailto:vile...@vt.edu>> wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering as I still haven't found a solid solution to this problem yet,
if I was able to download/query Biomart correctly with this Registry:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE MartRegistry>
<MartRegistry>

<MartURLLocation
                   name         = "ensembl"
                   displayName  = "ensembl"
                   host         = "www.biomart.org<http://www.biomart.org>"
                   port         = "80"
                   visible      = "1"
                   default      = ""
                   includeDatasets = "btaurus_gene_ensembl"
                   martUser     = ""
/>

</MartRegistry>

What exactly do I need to change in my registry in order to download from the
SNP database?  I tried different name/displayName/includeDatasets (like
btaurus_snp) but to no avail, please help, thank you.

Dzu