Hi Kiran,
I have bumped into a similar problem before - not sure my fix is the recomended solution but it seemed to work. What i did was that in the 'tableConstraint' attribute of the filter, instead of the 'content__dm', i replaced that with the full name of the dimension table i.e. 'dataset__content__dm' then did as Syeid just advised. Give it a try and see it works, then check that the returned values on a query are indeed coming from that dimension table. Any comments Syeid?
Nelson

Kiran Mukhyala wrote:
Hi Syed,

I've already tried that but it didn't help.
I just realized that I haven't really added a new filter but added a new
option to an exiting filter of type id_list. The existing options in
this filter work fine. The internal_name of the new option and attribute
are identical.
Thanks,

-Kiran