On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Dennis Brasky <dmozart1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Why Duvalier Returned to Haiti: He needs more money
> Posted on January 20, 2011 by James Ridgeway
>
> http://unsilentgeneration.com/2011/01/20/why-duvalier-returned-to-haiti-he-needs-more-money/
>
> It’s hard to make sense of Duvalier’s return to Haiti. But there is  one
> plausible explanation. Baby Doc wants money. He already has looted the
> country of millions of dollars.Now he needs more.
>
> This makes NO SENSE AT ALL!!!  Has anyone observed that he returned to
Haiti on Martin Luther King Day.  Was there a message?  Whose to say he
returned voluntarily?  If not voluntarily, who returned him?

My guess is that he will stand trial.  He knows it.  That's why he said he
wanted to spend the rest of his life there.  He will help heal Haiti as he
suggested by some truth and reconciliation effort.  Perhaps they'll put him
in a labor camp.