So, as the Rich become richer (or get back their riches through bailouts when
they lose at the gambling table of speculation), what everyone else does--stay
out of work, work, spend less, spend more, die, don't die--becomes ever more
irrelevant as long as the economy continues to generate surplus value. The only
way this situation becomes a problem is if people begin to believe they deserve
some of the wealth that they create. Keep the major imperialist countries under
control, don't worry about Latin America so much ('cause they are more
conscious, so, "think small"), invest in Asia if they can grow, withhold if
they don't. . .

Why do I feel like the victim in a trial where the rapist gets away with it and
smiles as he leaves the courtroom?

Off to take a shower now; feel really slimy all of a sudden--have to get ready
to take on tomorrow with renewed outrage.
¡Viva Túnez! seems to take on a new meaning.All out Jan. 25th to End FBI
Repression of Political Freedom

Citigroup, we're on our way