More protests in Tunisia against the "caretaker" government.

A private TV-channel has been taken off the air for "inciting violence".

We all know, and many Tunisian workers know, that any so-called
"progressive" government that will emerge in Tunisia will continue to
serve the interests of the ruling class.

The only way forward is of course for Tunisian workers to take back the
management of their lives and form Workers' Councils to take over the
running of the country. This piece of advice comes, as is always the
case, from people far removed from the day-to-day going ons, and is not
especially helpful. Just like three months ago, when French workers were
on the offensive.
Rallies and demonstrations take us on a roller-coaster ride of emotions
and feverish activity, that leaves us feeling elated and in tune with
the equally feverish popular mood. It is fostering a long-term sense
that "WE are in charge FOR GOOD, let's not return to business as usual
until our demands are met" that is so very difficult and why long-term
organizing is the key. And by long-term organizing, I mean massive
Unions and tens of thousands of stubborn workers who are conscious of
the task ahead and are experienced in dealing with the tricks of the
bourgeoisie through dozens of bitter strikes.