Hi Gary,

Agree with you that current events in Egypt are absolutely pivotal. I
understand the defence minister has been in Washington pleading for
permission to send in the army. They have tried paramilitary repression
and if that doesnt work there seems no other option. What I love about
this is that it doesnt matter a shit what so and so pundit is saying on
their blog - its all down to the people to decide what they can and cant
do, and gleaning whatever can be gleaned from facebook/twitter, they
really seem to believe they can break through. Lets hope so. Its
starting to feel, again, like the aftermath of the fall of the Berlin Wall.