the next hour or so.  Please do not send any messages right now until
you get another message from me in a few minutes.

If this second message does not reach you, the new list address is
going to be

listn...@greenhouse.economics.utah.edu

where listname is name of your mailing list right now.

This address will accept mail in a few minutes (I hope).

I will have to take the web server off line so that
there will be no subscriptions during the migration
process.

Thank you for your patience,

Hans G. Ehrbar

University of Utah.