Doud writes:

>Judging by cyberspace, Marxism is indeed in dismal shape. It's mainly a
>gang of sectarians and censors. Very sad.
>
>Doug

I see that Doug is still upset because Workers Vanguard tore his
"WallStreet" apart. And cyberspace reflects the dismal shape of the left in
general. But for you who is soft on the Stalinists to talk about sectarians
and censors must be the understatement of the year.

If I remember correctly it was foremost you and Proyect who wanted to do the
censoring back on the old Jefferson Village lists. Which led to Proyect and
yourself building new lists to stop any serious discussion.

And these days I hear that you and Proyect are scraching each others eyes out.
He dumped you from his list and obviously this is the only censorship ever
practiced against your particular brand of liberal new left politics.

Anyway for our new readers the article which takes up Doug's "Wall Street"
can be found at <http://www.algonet.se~malecki> just push on the "Wall
Street" button!

Warm Regards
Bob Malecki