Jim: You cannot be serious. You are really saying that the American working class is *essentially* pro-imperialist! Talk about being ensnared in surface appearances. You seem indifferent to the spectacular assault on the living standards of the working class in the nineties. Presumably these greedy yanks have got it coming.

George: The working class under imperialist capitalism is essentially reactionary. It is its very existence as a reactionary social form and the specific form of that reactionary character that makes it possible for it to choose communist revolution--its very antithesis as a working class.

Warm regards
George Pennefather

Be free to check out our Communist Think-Tank web site at
http://homepage.eircom.net/~beprepared/

Be free to subscribe to our Communist Think-Tank mailing community by
simply placing subscribe in the body of the message at the following address:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]