Deadwood wrote..

>Wow, Bob Malecki. Haven't heard from you in ages. Where you been?
>How've you been? What have you been up to? Keeping busy forging the
>vanguard up there near the Arctic Circle?
>
>Doug

Actually quite a bit going on here of late. The closest big city is Murmansk..Not to
mention Gothenburg which has sent some real big shock waves up here. Everybody talking
about a new Ådalen 31... Write any new books of late Doug. For anybody new to the list
I got some great reviews of his old book..

Bob Malecki