Waistline2

CB>>The trend in U.S. property relations is to move the factories further
and
further from the locus of the owners, as a byproduct of running the plants
away
from the U.S. workers. Effectively, this is fettering the development of the

material productive forces _in_ the
U.S. national territory.<<

WL:I understand - perhaps incorrectly, you to say that moving factories away
from the owners in America is restrain the development of the material power
of  production or the productive forces in America.

CB: The plants are run away overseas more to run them away from the working
class in the U.S. I said the plants are moved away from the owners "as a
byproduct" as in indirect result, of running them away from the U.S.
workers. Note they run them over to some other workers in other countries.
Thus, things are not post-industrial. We are still very industrial. The U.S.
national territory has been deindustrialized relative to its level of
industrialization in the recent past.

I said: Effectively, this is fettering the development of the
material productive forces _in_ the
U.S. national territory.<<  The development of the productive forces _in the
U.S. national territory._

^^^^

"the material productive forces" = material power of the productive forces.
How does moving factories halt the technological advance or the qualitative
development of the productive forces?

^^^^^
CB:  fetters the development  within the U.S. national territory.