CB: Then WL proceeds to give _WL'S_ conception  of CB's conception of the
relations of production, in which WL at will and at his leisure sticks in
all kinds of distortions and misrepresentations of what CB says, just as CB
told WL a few days ago. Let me go back and find where told him that and he
claimed he doesn't write big misrepresentations of what I say. WL is a liar.

***********

WL: Fine. What of the issues. I cannot understand what you write from your
framework. Deal with the issue.

What if I reproduce your exact description of relations of production as
property as class rather than and contradistinction to what you call the
technical
shop floor?

Comrade, one moment you are the self appointed designator of what is
classical Marxism and the next moment you demand a thousand definitions to
everything,
which I provide, and then when we disagree you get hurt.

I apparently have thicker skin. And of course I tend to speak with
authenticity of experience and a verifiable record for what I write. From my
standpoint
you have not been able to understand dialectic and antagonism. I provided my
source material. You simply view Marx one way and I another.

I really evolved from another political current of history . . . really. Hell
. . . Charles we even differ on the African American National Factor. And you
did slip into a bunch of American exceptionalism and chauvinism. You are not
the first and I have made similar mistakes in the past. Accept a mistake as a
mistake and keep stepping. People do read this stuff and form their own
opinions. Get some off-line comments.

Waistline