WL: Revolution comes about as a result of
the development of the means of production.

CB: However in the current computer rev in the means of production , a
revolution has not come about.
****

WL: That is your opinion. I defined what I mean by revolution as a process
that is taking place in front of us. The words "development of the means of
production" denotes a process of transition. The revolution is taking place and
is
not a single act but a historical process that takes place on the basis of
new qualitative ingredients being injected into the production process.

Revolution is not a single act of series of acts but a process of
displacement of one qualitative stage of history by another. You confuse
revolution with
insurrection.

I am not distorting your meaning.

Waistline