^^^
CB; That's because you are the self-appointed arbiter of understanding
dialectic and antagonism.

WL: Actually I stated my source. Please state yours and prove me a liar.
Where have you ever stated your source on antagonism in the history of the
International Communist movement. I began with the Textbook of Marxist
Philosophy
1939 and took thing through Mao writings. I could have been more detailed and
stated page 172 of the Textbook of Marxist Philosophy 1939.

I declined to rewrite the description of Mao's use of antagonism again. This
was first written - not by me, back in 1976.

Waistline