Clearly  ,even, Michael Jackson reached out to White people in a
graphic and bodily manner , even. He sort of turned himself into a
White person. He married Elvis Presley's daughter, the princess of
white anglo saxon working masses. What a political marriage of old. He
had children with very wasp working class women. He's the original
uniter , not divider.

Black and white , unite and fight, workers of all races unite.

And he was an extraordinary artist.